Sunday, February 04, 2007

Mango Pudding

I just couldn't resist putting up pictures of my mother's homemade mango pudding.

Full of big chunky fleshy mangos with every bite taken! Yum... that's why I like homemade stuff... when done right, they usually taste the nicest! Where else can you get such fresh, delicious concoctions filled with generous portions of ingredients?

Of course the quality is always good. :)



A Close up of Mummy's homemade goodness!


Fruits and Mango Pudding

I always love eating fruits because it makes a healthy and refreshing dessert after every meal.
An ingrained habit since young... I just got to have fruits after meals!
Fruits pictured: Watermelon, honeydew, Korean Pear and Jackfruit.
Full of Vitamin C goodness!! (Sounds like the tagline for some commercial doesn't it? ;) )


Close up of the delicious mango pudding

You can see the juicy mango bits and the smooth soft jelly in details. Full marks for mummy's hard work!

Blogged with Flock

No comments: